If you have any question or need help give us a call
Phishing emails are fraudulent attempts to steal information or infect the computer you are using with malware. An important way to protect yourself is to learn how to recognise a phishing email attempt.
Those easiest to spot pretend to come from sites, services or companies that you don’t recognise nor have accounts with.
Harder to identify emails appear to come from well-known organisations that you may have an account with. They often ask for a range of information, from usernames and passwords, to credit card numbers or other useful information.
The most sophisticated attempts will utilise personal information, lending them much more credibility.
How do criminals steal information?
In order for internet criminals to successfully ‘phish’ your information, they would usually direct you to a fake website that resembles the original.
This is often done by providing a ‘link’ within the phishing email that they want you to click. The fake site would then prompt you to enter additional data. 91% of Successful data breaches started with a phishing attack.
How can Sound Networks help?
We have partnered with the world’s most popular integrated platform for Cyber Security awareness training combined with simulated email phishing attacks, with over 10,000 customers.
If you are serious about protecting your business from an almost inevitable hacker attack, this is something you need to do today.
- Templates mimic prolific phishing attacks.
- Bespoke communications and phishing templates.
- Whale & Spear phishing assessments.
- 10,000 existing customers.
- World's most popular simulated phishing platform.
- Train employees in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Analysis of risk level and weak spots within your organisation.
- Learners able to identify and mitigate phishing attacks effectively.
- Comprehensive audit trail to assist in compliance of standards.
- Full online fun and engaging training material.
- Monitor improvements and quantify campaign effectiveness.
- Promote a measurable improvement.
For further information, please call Sound Networks on 01225 701650