If you have any question or need help give us a call
The complexities surrounding today’s computers and networks require regular “vulnerability” scanning and remediation to detect and defend against the evolving threats from hackers who use holes in these systems to create a potentially devastating effect on your business. Constant changes to devices, configurations, applications and even new patches can leave you susceptible to an attack, even if you are keeping your security controls up to date.
Exploiting vulnerabilities is still the root cause of most data breaches, is the threat real? You decide...
- A new security vulnerability is identified every 90 minutes.
- There are an average of 7 vulnerabilities per asset across a typical IT environment.
- 8000 new vulnerabilities are identified each year, many of these are categorised as critical.
- It takes an average of 103 days until known security vulnerabilities are remediated.
- It takes an average of just 15 days for a new vulnerability to be exploited.
From the above, and daily news articles, you will see the threat is real and must be taken seriously if you want a solid Information Security strategy to protect your business.
“Gartner considers vulnerability assessment a foundational component of a greater information and security management program.”
- Regular Cyber Vulnerability Assessment of networks.
- Fully automated scanning process—no technical knowledge required.
- Easy to follow Vulnerability Reporting with a self-help portal with simple remediation instructions.
- Small & sleek appliance that simply plugs into your network.
- Identify insecure areas of your network.
- Continuously updated threat intelligence database.
- Identify hacker-exploitable weaknesses in your network.
- Significantly reduce information security risk, enhancing Partner and Client confidence.
- Thwart the latest sophisticated threats that outdated detection systems may miss.
- No need to recruit and train expensive in-house Cyber Security professionals.
- No large Capital Expenditure upfront costs.
For further information, please call Sound Networks on 01225 701650