Small Business Package
If you have any question or need help give us a call
As well as all of the benefits offered by the Essentials package, we go that bit further with our Small business package. Here we start doing a few more jobs in the background, functioning as your Managed Service Provider and keeping an even closer eye on things, particularly where backups and patching are concerned. As your business grows further, it is essential to keep on top of regular maintenance tasks.
Service DocumentationDownload PDF
We have an established structure to enable us to do this on your behalf and make sure that things don’t get out of hand. New starters and leavers can easily become time consuming and possible security risks if they are not dealt with according to best practice – we can work with you to make sure that things go smoothly with your user setups both new and old.
- Realtime monitoring of essential services.
- Quick connection for remote control support (Included).
- Regular monitoring of backup jobs.
- Patch Management of clients and servers (Microsoft security updates).
- System management and administration including new users and drive shares.
- Notifications of impending system saturation.
- 5 X Managed power devices for every 10 devices covered.
- Excludes onsite fees – available with Enterprise package.
- Regular, face to face, account management visits.
Do you require a higher level of support?
If you think you will require a higher level of support we can cater for this, we have an additional support package option that offers exactly that.Enterprise Support Package